Tuesday 12 March 2013

Lily Lashes



I have one more special shoot to share with you from this past weekend! Hana Haley wanted to capture this fairytale dream on Polaroid film, which meant we had exactly 10 shots to get it right! Her skill really speaks for itself in these images, considering all the challenges of shooting editorial photos on instant film. For styling I used my dreamiest, floatiest, most fairy-tale inspired pieces, white flowing gowns, pink tu-tu's and tiaras. Styling for Hana is a lot like playing dress-up as a young girl, except now I have the means and budget to find exactly the pieces I want to use! Not to mention I am "dressing up" beautiful models, which just makes it that much more fun. I also got to experiment with two different make-up looks, both featuring really beautiful eyelashes. Frida was our model, and she was such a convincing wood nymph, i  really got swept away in the fantasy of it all. Coming back to real life after the perfect lighting and mood of this shoot was actually a little tough. 

This will be the last collaboration between Hana and I for a minute - but we have exciting plans in store so don't worry, the magic will continue!













1 comment:

  1. Can I ask which store you're planning future shots for? I really wonder, cause I love both your works
    <3

    thanks,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete