Friday 8 February 2013

Dirty Blonde



I don't know why it took me so long to realize that Debbie Harry is my Personal Style Spirit Animal. She's always been on my radar of Very Important Style Icons but i recently realized she's not just one, i think she's the one. She has pretty much every base in my style arsenal covered - vintage vixen, cutie pie, classy glamour girl, femme-femme girly girl, rock n roll babe. She's like Courtney Love meets Marilyn Monroe meets Barbie meets Gwen Stefani. I think it all came together for me when I found a photo of her wearing a striped t shirt with a flippy floral skirt and big sunglasses and i was like, WHOA. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WEAR LIKE EVERY DAY. And don't even get me started on her apparent collection of perfect vintage tee's.
















2 comments:

  1. I think Debbie Harry is amazing! Not only her music, but her looks as well. Girl crush!!
    Lovely blog btw ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that really could be you in that first photo.

    ReplyDelete